Using a Pattern based on a photo by the instructor, students will learn to make a finished landscape art quilt ready for hanging on a wall. Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate
- Fabric(Instructor prefers batiks because they fray less and they are great blenders). Choose a range of colors/hues/tones found in nature, including but not limited to reds(oranges, pinks), yellows, blues, greens, and browns.
- Threads to blend or highlight fabrics
- Muslin-30" x 18"
- Batting & Backing- 32" x 20"
- Scissors for both fabric and paper cutting
- pins for basting
- fusible(instructor uses Soft Fuse, but it's your choice)
- Iron and Ironing Mat
- Pencil with Eraser
- Marking Pen
- Frixion Pen
- Glue Stick
- Seam Ripper
- Sewing Machine with Walking foot
- Lunch and/or snacks